My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 11, 2010

The Truth Project



This week my husband and I are joining our church in a bible study called "The Truth Project". The study is 12 weeks long. I'm really looking forward to this because my husband and I rarely do studies together. It's really hard with the kids to focus but luckily our church will be providing child care.

The Truth Project is a DVD-based small group curriculum comprised of 12 one-hour lessons taught by Dr. Del Tackett. This study is the starting point for looking at life from a biblical perspective. Each lesson discusses in great detail the relevance and importance of living the Christian worldview in daily life.

Has anyone completed this study? I would be really interested to hear your thoughts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails