My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Rite Aid Deals 1/29 to 2/4

 

Here are my favorite deals at Rite Aid this week. For a complete list of match ups visit Budget Saving Mom.

AMO Complete multi purpose solution 12 oz. Blink Gel Tears 10 ml  $7.99
Get $7.99 single check rebates
Final price FREE

Colgate Total Advanced toothpaste 4 oz. $2.99
Get $2 single check rebates
Use $1 coupon from Feb. All You magazine
Use $.35, $1 coupon from 1/17 Sunday paper
Final price as low as FREE

Garnier Fructis shampoo, conditioner or stylers $2.50
Use $1 coupon from 1/10 Sunday paper
Final price $1.50

Advil liquid-gels $4.49
Get $1 single check rebates
Use $1 coupon from 12/13 Sunday paper
Final price $2.49

For a complete list of match ups visit Budget Saving Mom.

This post is part of BeCentsAble's Grocery Gathering.

If you don't see your store listed on my blog, please check out BeCentsAble’s Grocery Gathering for an extensive list of grocery stores and blogs that cover the best deals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails