My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Nielsen Homescan Opportunity - Still Looking For Panelist



Nielsen Homescan opens for new applicants every few months.  They are now accepting applications. Click here to apply.

If you are selected,  they send you a scanner and you scan the grocery items UPC codes and that transmits the info to them. You then earn points and can get some great rewards. I have been on the waiting list for about 2 years but you should still give it a shot. They may be accepting panelist in your area.


Let me know if any of you get in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails