My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 1, 2010

My Vons Trip



The picture above is not me. It is however how I feel when I get a great bargain. I really only used this picture because I am not at home and I forgot to bring my digital camera with me. I will quit babbling and tell you about my great trip at Vons today.

I am going to start off by saying that I have an obsession with Chinet paper plates. I use them all the time because we have three children and that would be alot of dishes to clean. They periodically go on sale at Vons. This week there was an in ad coupon for them and today was the last day so I hurried on over to Vons.



This brings me to the part about the peelie coupons I have for free cups when you buy plates. This is how my trip went:

Bought 4 pack of Chinet plates $2.50 ea
Bought 4 packs of Chinet cups $3 ea
Used in-ad coupon that brought my plates to $2 ea
Used (4) $1 Chinet coupon. (I was really bumbed because I only had two but when I went down the paper plate isle there were Blinkie $1 coupons. God is so good!)
Used 4 Free cups with plate purchase coupon
Final Price: $4 for 4 packs of Chinet plates and 4 packs of Chinet cups. I Love Chinet and Vons!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails