My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hot Deals on Shoes - Today Only



There are some great sale on shoes and clothing at 6pm.com today. I'm going to list all the links because they have such a great variety of brands today!

CL by Laundry All Styles $16.95

Asics Footwear and Apparel 60% off or More All Styles

Pro-Keds Footwear $12.95 or Less

Sam Edelman Footwear All Styles 75% off

Fox Footwear and Apparel 60% off or More

DVS Shoe Company All Styles $17.95 or Less

This is a great time to stock up on shoes. It always makes my stomach feeling woozy when I buy shoes that are not marked down because I waited until the last minute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails