My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Free Photo Calendar




Shutterfly and Target have teamed up with a great offer in this week’s ad. How does a FREE PERSONALIZED CALENDAR sound?

FREE 16X20 calendar poster when you join or log in to your existing Shutterfly account.

To redeem this offer go here and enter code: FREECALENDAR

Shipping is not Free. It is around $4.99, still a great deal!

To receive your free 16×20 calendar poster:

1. Sign-up for your free Shutterfly account (or sign-in if you already have an account.)

2. Enter the promotion code from your Target circular or email. It will be stored in your Shutterfly account and automatically applied when you order.

3. Add your photos and start creating.

Thanks! The Frugal Find

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails