My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Free Craft at Michaels Tomorrow




Tomorrow, January 23rd, from 1-3PM, Michael's is offering a FREE Make and Take Class for kids. They will be able to make a pencil topper or a yarn bracelet for FREE! Visit The Knack Kids for all the details!

I wish I had a Michael's nearby. They always have really fun things to do and my girls are so crafty.


Thanks! Deal Finding Chik

2 comments:

Anne January 22, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

Michaels does a great job with crafts, it is definitely worth a visit. Stopping in from friday follow.

Noel Giger January 22, 2010 at 7:28 PM  

I'm here from Friday Follow! Your blog looks great - looking forward to reading more! I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog - check it out if you have time! http://tiny.cc/sDjZ8

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails