My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

CVS Match Ups 1/17 to 1/23


Here are my favorite deals at CVS this week. For a complete list of match ups visit For The Mommas.

Pampers Cruisers $8.88
use $2.00/1 in 12/27 PG
$6.88 after coupon

Oust $3.99
Get $3.00 ECB
Use BOGO Oust Coupon in 01/03 SS
Pay $3.99
Get back $6.00 in ECB

Airwick Mini Kit $4.99
use $4.00/1 Printable
$.99 after coupon

For a complete list of match ups visit For The Mommas.


PrintPrint Friendly

1 comments:

Unknown January 17, 2010 at 5:21 PM  

Thanks for sharing these!

I came over from MBC! I am now following you.
Heather
http://www.ratherbechangingdiapers.com/

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails