My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Alice.com: Online Grocery Store



Alice.com is an online grocery store with free shipping always. I myself have not used this service but some of my fellow bloggers have and they love it. The difference between this and other online stores is they have coupons. They list the available coupon with the product before you purchase it. Here is an example:



Once the product is "added" the coupon will deduct from the price. I love this because in Big Bear, I don't have the luxury of Vons home delivery.

If you are interested in this service, please sign up through my link HERE. I would love the referral. Plus! once you sign up through my link, alice.com will give you a $10 credit in your account once you spend $50 at their online store.

2 comments:

MisAdventuresofMomof3 January 7, 2010 at 7:57 PM  

I need to try it as well. I have signed up - just never used it :( I should. HAHA! Thanks for the follow - now following u!

Apryl @ Christian Clippers January 8, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

Thanks! Let me know your experience!

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails