My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Pacific Sunwear up to 70% OFF!

PacLoot

Pacific Sunwear has a ton of items marked down up to 70% OFF.  Sales like this are always a great opportunity to help people less fortunate than yourself. Think of ordering some stuff and donating it to a local church or a family in need.

Here are all the sale categories:

Jeans - Starting at $19.50!

Tees - Starting at $4.99!

Hoodies - Up to 60% Off!

Flannels - Up to 75% Off!

Girls Tees - 2 Or More for $14.50 Each

Long Sleeve Tees - Starting at $6.99!

Jackets - Up to 30% Off!

Accessories - Up to 80% Off!

Hats and Beanies - Starting at $4.99!

Sweaters - Starting at $14.99!

Dresses - Up to 65% Off!

* Offer valid until 2/10/2010 or while supplies last.

Hurry! Items will go fast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails