My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

P&G Brand Sampler



There are new sample and coupon offers available from P&G Brand Sampler.  This is what you can request by mail right now:
  • Save $1.00 off Crest Extra White Plus Scope Outlast Toothpaste and $1.00 off Scope Outlast Mouthwash
  • Save $1 Off Any Size Tide Release OR $3.00 Off Medium or Large (18-54ct Duo Pac, 36-68oz Liquid or 26-50oz Powder)
  • Save Get a coupon for $1 off Downy Fabric Softener.
  • Save $1 on any Febreze product.
  • Save on Iams® premium cat food or premium dog food
  • Free sample of Always® Infinity
  • Free sample of Tampax® Pearl and Tampax Compak Pearl

Thanks! Common Sense With Money

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails