My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Disney Movie Rewards Bonus Points - This Month




If you are a member of the Disney Movie Rewards you can get 125 bonus points this month. You can just head over HERE every day and check for the code.

Then log into your account HERE and you can get points credited to your account.

This is a great program to join if you buy Disney movies. It's FREE and you get free stuff with your points. I recently redeemed my points for my Favorite Disney Character Figurine "The little Mermaid".

Visit Deal Wise Mommy for Codes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails