My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Amazon: Free $4 Video On Demand Credit


Amazon is offering a free $4 credit for their Video On Demand Service.  You can select to rent or purchase a video with this credit.  To get this freebie this is what you need to do:

    * Go HERE
    * Click on “Enter Your Code” and enter the code AVODGIFT
    * Click Apply and the $4 credit will be automatically added to your account
    * Use your code before 1/3/2010


Thanks! Common Sense with Money

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails