My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Vocalpoint: Exclusive Coupons, Samples and Offers


Vocal Point

Have you joined Vocalpoint yet? Join Vocalpoint to get exclusive coupons, free products and samples. It doesn't cost anything. They do like feedback on products they send you but that only takes a minute. I love suprises in my mailbox.

I've received so many items from them. They sent me a Bounce dryer bar to test out and high dollar coupons for it. I recently received coupons for Pantene, Del Monte, Kashi and many more. They send you a awesome coupon and then give you extra to share with friends. Sign up, you have nothing to lose but will gain some great freebies.

Go HERE to sign up.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  November 25, 2009 at 5:59 AM  

I belong to Vocalpoint and love this site. Always something interesting to read and contribute to. They often send out samples or FREE coupons plus extras to pass out to your family, friends or whoever.

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails