My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Target Deals 11/8 to 11/14



Here are some of my favorite deals at Target this week. For a complete list of Target deals visit Stretching A Buck

Folgers Coffee (27-33 oz) - $6/ea
Use $1/1 in 11/8 Red Plum insert
Final Price = $5/ea

Herbal Essences Conditioner (12 oz)) - $2.99/ea
Use B1G1 Free in 10/11 P&G insert
Final Price = $1.50/ea when you buy 2

Mr. Potato Head Spud Buds (Christmas) - $5.99/ea
Use $5/1 Spud Buds here
Final Price = $0.99/ea 

For a complete list of Target deals visit Stretching A Buck 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails