My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Mobile Coupons





I'm sure you know by all the advertisements that you can receive coupons on your cell phone. If you didn't know, now you do. There are several services available but I only know of three reliable ones.

Shop Text is one that I am familiar with. You can get mobile coupons, free samples, enter sweepstakes, and buy tickets or merchandise with a text message

Yowza is another one brought to my attention by one of my readers (Thanks! Jenn). This one only works with your iPhone or iTouch iPod.

Cellfire is commonly known because this is one of the services we use to load coupons to our grocery store cards. They also offer mobile coupons, restaurant coupons and more.

I haven't used either one yet. I probably won't be using Yowza because I don't have an iPhone or an iTouch iPod. I am in the process of trying Shop Text, I am having a dillemma with my cell phone receiving short address messages so I will be calling my provider tomorrow.

If anyone is using these services or knows of any other reliable services please contact me or leave a comment below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails