My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Deals




The day of deals are here. I love coupons and I love getting great deals but I do not love Black Friday. The picture above shows exactly why I would rather shop online. Right now there are some great deals online and in-stores and I will redirect you to find those great deals.

I am out of town and am on my way to the movies and to an awesome candy store in Universal City Walk. I'm looking forward to having a calm day away from crowds.I hope you all had a Blessed Thanksgiving!!

If you are looking for HOT online deals visit The Dollar Spot. They have all the HOT online deals!

If you are looking for HOT deals online and in-store visit Deal Seeking Mom. She's got all the HOT deals!

Happy Shopping!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails