My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Vons Deals 10/7 to 10/13


Here are this weeks deals at Vons. I was in bed all day yesterday with the stomach flu. As much as I wanted to do these match-ups myself, I couldn't do it. I will be posting a few deals from Save At Home Mommy's blog. She does a really great job on these deals too!  Be sure to check your Vons store ad as prices may vary store to store.

Betty Crocker Cookie Pouches- 1.69
Load .40 off cellfire coupon AND
Load .40 off shortcuts.com coupons AND
Use .40 off HERE
Final Price= .49 each!

Welch’s Refrigerated Juice- $1.99
Use $1.00 off HERE HERE or HERE
Final Price= $1 each

Mission Soft Taco Flour Tortillas- 1.99
Use .75 off from 8/9 SS
Final Price= 1.25

Hunt's Tomatoes, 14.5 oz.-$1.00
Use $1.00/4 from 10/4 SS
Final Price= .75

For a complete of deals this week visit Save At Home Mommy

This post participates in BeCentsAble's Grocery Gathering. Be sure to check them out for deals nationwide!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails