My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Vons Deal 10/28 to 11/3


Due to my busy week, Save at Home Mommy will be sharing her list with us. As always don't forget to load your coupons to your club card from cellfire, shortcuts and pgesaver .

Here are a few of my favorites this week:

Yakisoba noodle dinners- .88
Use .50 off from 10/18 SS
Final Price= .38 each

Safeway Apple Juice- .88 each, limit 3

Fritos or Cheetos- .88 each, limit 4
Some areas got a $1.00/2 in the 10/25 SS
Final Price=.38 each


Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers- 5/$5

Visit Save at Home Mommy for a complete list of deals this week

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails