My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Stater Brother Deals 10/28 to 11/3


I am wrapping up with my busy week so The Mommy Trade will be sharing her Stater's list with us. Here are a few of my favorites:

Bar S Jumbo Franks- $0.69 (Limit 6)
Use: $1/2Bar-S Franks or Bologna, 16 oz,  RP-10/25
Final Price: $0.19

Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks, 6-18 ct – 4/$4.00 (Must buy 4 with In-Ad Coupon)
Use: 0.40/1 Betty Crocker Fruit Shapes fruit snacks Printable at Coupons.com
Final Price: $0.60

Dannon Dan-O-Nino, 6 pk – $1.99
Use: $1/1 Dannon Dan-o-nino, 6 pk, SS-10/4
Final Price: $0.99

For a complete list of this weeks match-ups visit The Mommy Trade

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails