My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ralph's Deals 10/14 to 10/20




Here are my some of my favorite deals at Ralph's this week. For a complete list visit of deals visit The Mommy Trade

Fresh Tomatoes On The Vine, per lb- $0.88

Ralphs Dozen Large Eggs (limit 2)- $0.99

Gum Micro or Super Tip Toothbrush 1 ct – $1
Use: $1 /1 (08-09 RP)
Final Price: FREE

Reeses King Size Candy each – $1
Use: $1 /1 (08-23 SS, expires 10/31)
Final Price: FREE

Ester C Vitamins B1G1 Free
Use: $5 /2 (10-04 RP, Printable at Coupons.com & RedPlum.com)
Final Price: Varies
 
Campbells Chunky Soup 18.6-19 oz – $0.99  (limit 4)
Use: $1 /4 (10-11 SS, 09-20 SS)
Final Price: $0.74

Check out The Mommy Trade for a complete list for Ralph's this week. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails