My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 19, 2009

New Printable Coupons



There are some new coupons available today. You will want to print them right away before they are gone. Here are my favorites:

~$2 off one bag of Nestle candy 24 oz. or larger
~$2 off one bag of Wonka candy 24 oz. or larger

~$1 off 2 Arrowhead Spring water products
~$1 off 2 Starkist Tuna

Other

Fresh Express salad blends $.55/1

Classico Sauces $1/2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails