My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

CVS - ECB's for Reusing Bags

 

CVS drugstores will encourage their customers to go green with the CVS bag tag - buy the tag for .99 cents and have it scanned along with your CVS Extra Care card with each purchase* using a reusable tote. Every 4th time your tag is scanned you will receive $1 in Extra Care Bucks.

Some stores already have these available for purchase by the register. The program is officially slated to begin November 1, 2009. Note you must make a purchase to have the bag tag scanned. Bag tags will be linked to the Extra Care Card scanned at the time it is purchased so just like the ECBs must be used with a specific card.

* limit one bag tag scan credit per day.

Thanks! Abundant Food Savings

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails