My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Answers to the Most Frequently Asked Coupon Questions







Here are the 7 most common question and answers for coupon shoppers.These may help some of you that are just getting started.

Part 1
Why Won't My Coupons Print?

Part 2
Where Do I Start?: A Five Step Plan to Save on Groceries


Part 3
Where Do You Find Coupons?

Part 4
The Best Ways to Organize Coupons

Part 5
The Ethics of Coupon Barcode Decoding

Part 6
Learn to Speak Couponese: Understanding Coupon Acronyms

Part 7
Learn to Speak Couponese: Double Coupons, Overage and Coupon Stacking


Thanks! BeCentsAble

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails