My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Albertsons Deals 10/7 to 10/13



Quaker has a Promo this week, buy 10 participating items and save $5 instantly at the register, giving you $.50 off each item. Pluis! There is a Mix n Match Promo.

Here are a few of my favorites this week. For a complete list of deals for Albertsons this week visit Save At Home Mommy

Yoplait, cups- .44 each
Use .50/6 HERE
Final Price= .36 each

Quaker Chewy Granola bars- $1.50 each after promo
Use $1.00 off HERE or HERE or
Use .75/2 from 8/30 RP
Final Price= .50-.63 each

Quaker  True Delight bars- $2.00 each after promo
Use $1.00 off from  9/23 RP
Final Price= 1.00

Pop Secret Popcorn, 3ct- .70 after promo
Use 1.00/2 HERE
Final Price= .20 each when you buy 2

For a complete list of deals for Albertsons this week visit Save At Home Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails