My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 28, 2009

McDonald Halloween Coupon Booklets



McDonalds now have their Halloween coupon books available. They are priced at $1.50 and are available at our local (Big Bear Lake) McDonalds.  Many McDonalds carry them so be sure to check at a McDonalds near you.

The booklet includes:
(4) FREE Apple Dippers
(4) FREE Small Cones
(4) FREE Apple Juice or Milk Jugs

The coupons are valid for children 12 and under and expire 12/31/09. It is such a great bargain so I bought 4 books. I think I may have to get more before they run out. Apple Dippers alone are around $1 or more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails