My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Free Game of Bowling Saturday September 5th

The 2009 National Bowling Week Kicked Off On August 29 With The Record-breaking Attempt To Occur On National Bowling Day, September 5. On September 5, All People Who Downloaded A Free Game Coupon will Be Able To Bowl A Free Game At Their Local Participating Center You can get your free game of Bowling voucher here and you can see what bowling centers are participating here * Our local bowling alley (The Bowling Barn, Big Bear Lake) will be participating Each participating bowler will receive a commemorative certificate of authenticity for their help in setting the world record. **shoe rentals are not included

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails