My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Where to Start?

It can be overwhelming getting started on your coupon adventures. Just take your time and ease into it. I started with a little coupon file that was very unorganized and discouraged me from using coupons. I would get so frustrated looking through each and every coupon. Now I have moved onto a binder that is much more organized and efficient. I LOVE my binder!! I can see each coupon clearly and it even has a carrying strap (so convenient when you are carrying a baby among other things). The key is to be calm and collected. I plan all my trips in advance due to my three children who distract me very easily in the store.

I would suggest starting out with a coupon organizer that works best for you. You can find out about the different methods at A Full Cup. If you need help or tips on any of these methods, feel free to contact me.

I started my shopping trips with just grocery stores. Now I do grocery stores, drug stores and supercenters. I don't do every single one because that would be way to time consuming. There are a TON of great deals but it is almost impossible to do them all. What I do is my regular grocery deals and then check out the other stores. Sometimes I only do one drug store a week depending on what deals are out there. It is tempting to try and get all the deals but you have to judge what you can do based on your own schedule.

Where do I find coupons?

Newspaper
Printable Coupons
Grocery Store
Attached to products you purchased or in the products box
Receipt Print Out
Magazines
The Mail

Different Types of Coupons

Understanding Your Coupon

Info about stores that I do coupon match ups and best deals on a regular basis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails