My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Understanding Your Coupons

It is always a good idea to know what the wording on the coupon means. One Coupon per Purchase If you buy one bottle of shampoo, you can use one manufacturer’s coupon for that bottle. If you want to use another coupon for the same item you must purchase another item. You are not allowed to use two manufacturer’s coupon per item. So if you had 10 coupons and 10 coupons, this is allowed. You can combine (1) manufacturer’s coupon and (1) store coupon for the same item. One Coupon per Item Purchased This means the same as one coupon per purchase. One Coupon per Transaction You are only allowed one coupon for this item for each transaction. This means if you buy two or more of the same item you can only use one coupon for that product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails