My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Stater Brothers Match-ups August 5th - August 11th

Sorry for the delay on this ad. It has been a crazy week. It seems like the post office doesn't want me to get my weekly grocery ads. They never put them in my po box anymore. I have to dumpster dive for them. Anyway, this weeks I will be showing you a preview compiled by The Mommy Trade . Make sure and visit The Mommy Trade for the remaining match-ups for Stater Bros. Coupon Deals: Value Time Milk 1 gal – $1.99 (Must purchase 2) Use: $0.50/1 Real California Milk, 1/2 gal or gal (SS-5/31 and SS-6/28) Final Price: $1.49 Or Use: $0.30/1 Real California Milk product (SS-6/26) Final Price: $1.69 Dannon Activia, 4 pk – $2.00 Use: $1/1 Dannon Activia, any 4 pk, (SS-7/26) Final Price: $1.00 Lean Cuisine, 5-11.5 oz – $1.77 Use: $1/4 Lean Cuisine, any *EXPIRES 8/9/09* (SS-5/3) Final Price: 1.52 Kellogg’s Eggo Waffles, 9.9-12.3 oz – $1.79 Use: $1/2 Kellogg’s Eggo Frozen product, 4 ct or larger, (RP-8/2) Final Price: $1.29 California Pizza Kitchen, 5.4-10 oz – $2.50 Use: $1/1 California Pizza Kitchen product (SS-5/17) Final Price: $1.50 Click here to view the rest of the deals at Stater Bros this week. This post participates in BeCentsAble's Grocery Gathering. Be sure to check them out for deals nationwide!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails