My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Rite Aid: Ice Cream Deals and Coupons

Buy two double scoops of Thrifty ice cream for $3.00 and get Free Smucker's toppings. This offer is valid, Saturday August 22nd, from 2pm to 6pm. Also scoop up balloons, stickers and coupons.

Here are some Rite Aid printable coupons for:

$.99 Ice Cream One Scoop Cones
$1 off A&W Root Beer or Sunkist 12 pack
$.50/2 off Big Fizz Soda
Free box of Thirty cones with purchase of Thrify ice cream
$.50/1 Hershey Syrup.

The coupons are available in a PDF document so print as many as you want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails