My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Rite-Aid 101

Rite Aid offers SCR's (single check rebates)

These items are published in a monthly flyer available in stores. They are also available for viewing online. Once you have signed up online for the SCR program, simply make your purchases, then enter the info from your receipts. You may enter as many receipts per month as you have transactions. It may take up to seven days for your rebates to be credited, be sure to request your rebate only after all of your items have been credited as only one check may be requested per month. A check will be sent to you, in two to three weeks.

Coupon Policy

Manufacturer's coupons are limited to one per item purchased. Rite-Aid Store Coupons can be combined with a Manufacturer coupon.

Rite Aid Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails