My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 17, 2009

My Walgreens Trip

I had a great trip to Walgreens on Saturday. Here are my shopping details: 2 Stayfree Pads $3.98 1 Chips Ahoy $2.50 1 Glade Sense and Spray $6.99 1 large ream of computer paper $7.79 10 Bic Pen Packs $5 2 Scotch Cutters $3.74 (clearance) 1 Oral B Floss $1.09 (clearance) 1 Sharpie Highlighter $.99 6 Kraft Velveeta Shells & Cheese cups $6 Before Coupons: $38.08 + Tax Coupons used: B1G1 Stayfree Coupon $1 Wags Chips Ahoy Coupon $4 Glade Sense and Spray $5 Bic Pen Coupons $2 Scotch mailer $1 Sharpie Highlighter 2 B1G1 Velveeta Shells & Cheese $1/2 Velveeta Shells & Cheese $1/4 Wags Velveeta Shells & Cheese After Coupons: $20.00 Used RR's: $20.00 Got Back $6 RR's It was great, no OOP (Out of Pocket). Once you start CVS or Walgreens (My Favorites) you never have to pay out of pocket. You just need to Roll your ECB's or RR's
~Share Your Deals and Scenarios Below~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails