My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Rite Aid Trip

Above are pictures of my trips to Rite Aid. I did two seperate trips on different days. I had a great time and accomplished my mission with the three kids. Breakdown of picture on top: 1 SB Soft Scrub Action Scrubber $ 2.74 (Reg $5.49) 5 M&M's $2.50 4 Snickers $2.00 2 Aquafresh trial size $2.80 1 Scotch Tape Dispenser $2.49 5 Air Wick I motion kits $24.95 (Reg $50.00) 1 Kotex Pantiliners $.99 5 Clear Eyes $4.95 2 Sure For Men Deodorants B1G1 $2.99 Total Before Coupons: $46.41 I used: (1) SB Soft Scrub Action Scrubber (3) $1/2 single candy bars (3) Tear Pad Candy (2) Free Aquafresh (1 ) Scotch Tape Dispenser (5) Air Wick I motion (1) Kotex (5) Clear Eyes (2) Sure Deodorant for men (1) $5/$25 store coupon Total after coupons: $7.22 ($3.58 was tax, unfortunantely you still have to pay tax on free items) Breakdown of picture on bottom: 4 Air Wick I Motion Ultra Kits $27.96 1 Air Wick I Motion Kits $4.99 Price Before Coupons: $35.83 I used: (4) Air Wick I Motion Ultra (1) Air Wick I Motion (1) $5/$25 Store Coupon Final Price: $2.88 - This was tax. Even though I didn't have to pay for the product I still had to pay tax on it. :(
~Share Your Deals and Scenarios Below~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails