My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Kmart - Hot Toy Deals

In addition to double coupons at Kmart, there are some great toy deals. If you are doing Kmart doubles this week, be sure to do these in a seperate transaction. You don't want to get these deals mixed up with your double coupons especially if you are in my area, Big Bear Lake, the cashiers tend to get very confused. Thanks to My Frugal Adventures for this great find! Through September 14th Kmart is running a promotion on Trio toys- buy any toy $9.99 and up and get $5 off. There are $5 off coupons HERE for any Trio toy valued at $10 or more. (I was able to print 3 by relogging in after every print). Kmart also has a toy coupon good through 8/31 for $5 off a $20 purchase HERE. I went to check this out at my store and found the Trio toys priced at $4.99, $9.99, $12.29 and $24.99. I was told that price reflected the instant discount. The selection HERE was pretty much what I had to chose from and the prices are the same. Check out My Frugal Adventures Scenarios. I will be taking advantage of these deals for the holidays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails