My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Great Target Deals!

Here are some more Target deals. Thanks to Chicks Dig Deals for this list!
Skittles Crazy Cores--$0.52 (in the checkout lanes)
Free plus possible overage

Starkist Tuna Pouches-$1.33
Use $0.50/1 Target coupon here (the pouches are over 11 oz.)
Stack with $0.50/1 manufacturer's coupon here (You can go to play every day so you should be able to print one coupon per day.)
$0.33 after coupons

Kellogg's Cinnabon Bars--$1.75-$2 (price varies at some Target stores)
$0.25-$0.50 after coupons

Kellogg's Yogos--$1.75
$0.75 after coupons

Baked Lays Chips--$2.33
Stack with $1/1 manufacturer's coupon here (Click on the floating dollar sign.)
$0.83 after coupons

Kellogg's Special K bars--$2.39
$0.89 after coupons

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails