My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Free Book: Daily Readings from the Life of Christ

John MacArthur's Devotional Daily readings from the Life of Christ, Volume 2 focuses on the life of Christ. Many years of careful study provide rich insights to help you ponder Jesus' life and contemplate its meaning. For all those who want to know and follow him, this is the perfect supplement to a daily intake of God's Word Get Yours FREE here Thanks The Freebie Blogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails