My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 13, 2009

My Kmart Doubles Trip 7/5 - 7/11

Here is a break down of my Kmart trips. I took one trip a day and used my 10 coupon limit each day. The total value of the products I purchased was $301.57. I paid OOP (out of pocket) $55.87. I saved $245.70!!
I can use most of this stuff myself but one of my main purposes of doing this is to donate products to help others in need. I am currently in the process of getting some sort of local program together for this. I love that I will be able to help others while doing something I love, Shopping!
Here is a list of all the products I purchased combined together:
~2 Irish Spring Body Wash
~3 Dry Idea Roll On Deodorant
~5 Listerine Mouthwash
~2 Hartz Dog Biscuits
~1 A-1 Sauce
~4 Vaseline Lotion
~6 Degree Deodorant
~4 Axe Shampoo
~1 Aveeno Baby Lotion
~4 Reach Toothbrushes
~2 Reach Dental Flosses
~1 Pantene Shampoo
~2 Pantene Conditioner
~3 Pamper Cruiser Diapers
~2 Pringles
~1 Skintimate Shaving Gel
~3 Edge Shaving Gel
~2 Dove Ultimate Deodorant
~1 Huggies Little Swimmer Diapers
~3 Huggies Night Time Diapers
~3 Lipton Side Dishes
~1 Axe Shower Gel
~3 Huggies Baby Lotion
~1 All 96 Load Detergent
~2 Oust Disinfectant Spray
~1 Pledge Multi Surface Duster
~1 Glade Sense & Spray
~1 Milkbone Dog Biscuits
~2 Theraflu
~3 Lysol Spray
~4 Dawn Hand Renewal
~1 Coffeemate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails