My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Great Betty Crocker Deal at Vons!

When you purchase 2 boxes of participating General Mills Cereal or Trix Yoplait yogurt, you get a catalina coupon back for a FREE box of Betty Crocker Fruit Flavored Snacks (Fruit by the Foot, Fruit Gushers, Fruit Roll-ups or Scooby Doo Fruit Snacks) Participating Products: Honey Nut Cherrios (12.5oz) Cinnamon Toast Crunch (12.8oz) Cocoa Puffs (11.8oz) Golden Grahams (12oz) Cookie Crisps (11.25oz) Yoplait Trix Lowfat Yogurt Multipacks Scenarios: Buy 2 Honey Nut Cheerios at 2 for $3.00-use (2) $1.00 off HERE =2/$1.00 and get a coupon for a FREE box of snacks. All 3 for $1.00!! or Buy 2 Cinnamon Toast Crunch at 2 for $3.00-use $1.00 off 2 HERE =2/$2.00 and get a coupon for a FREE box of snacks. All 3 for $2.00!! Thanks to Save At Home Mommy for sharing this great catalina deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails