My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 10, 2009

About Me

I am a wife to a wonderful husband and a mommy to three beautiful children. I have identical twin daughters that will be 5 very soon and a 1 1/2 year old little boy. The lord has definitely blessed our family.

I created this blog for friends and family to follow me on my coupon adventures. I have always used coupons but now I am a coupon fanatic. I would love for everyone to join me on my journey. I love to help others and I hope I can be a help to you too!

God Bless!

2 comments:

Centsable Janet October 21, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

I need to send you some information regarding upcoming changes to Becentsable’s Grocery Gathering. However, we do not have an email address on file for you. Please contact me at centsable.janeto@gmail.com. Thank you!

Unknown March 9, 2010 at 5:30 AM  

Love your blog, and thank you so much for sharing.

God bless,
Jodi

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails