My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://christianclippers.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Vons Sunday insert 6/28 - 6/30

Mission Corn Tortillas 30ct $.99 Look for blinkie machines in store w/ .75 off coupons Final Price: .24 Ball Park Franks .99 Use $1/2 from 6/7 SS or 6/21 SS Final Price= .49 each when you buy 2 Foster Farm Split Chicken Breasts/Thighs/Drumsticks .99/lb (It looks like we will have another good sale next week on boneless chicken breasts if that is your preference) Sweet Corn 8/$2 Pop Secret Popcorn $.99 Use $1/2 from 6/14 SS Final Price = $.49 each Goldfish Crackers .99 each Safeway Bread .99 each In ad coupon: Kraft Cheese Singles .99 Use .55/1 coupon from this booklet located in Sfwy Stores Final Price= .44 (limit 1) Look Here for more deals. Thanks: My Frugal Adventures

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always interested in hearing what my readers have to say. Do you know of any deals I have missed? Do you have any suggestions for my blog? Do you have any questions I can answer? I would love to hear from you!



  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008, Installed by Custom Blog Designs

Back to TOP  

Related Posts with Thumbnails